NEW YORK, NY – 11-09-2018 (PRDistribution.com) — We hate to admit it, but it is true. Entrepreneurs stop their own success more than anyone else. From the mind games to the self-doubt, true success for an entrepreneur begins when they master their mind.
In this month’s issue of EmpiHER®, SoulFire® (http://soulfire.life) shares 5 practical ways for entrepreneurs or anybody for that matter can use to stop the cascade of mental self-doubt and master their mind by using their biology to their advantage.
- Schedule Your Success: Schedule the tasks (day and time) that need to get done to achieve your goal.
- Daydream: Everyday schedule 10 minutes to daydream about how your life will be once you are living and working once your goal is accomplished.
- Move Your Body: Yep, every time you are feeling the fear, overwhelm, doubt – move your body.
- Write It All Out: Everyday take time to write out your fears, mark it out, and write your success over your fears- literally.
- New Space And Style: Uplevel your space and your personal style to reflect who you will be, how you will live, and how you will look once you fully embody and make it to that next level.
Ali Craig, founder of the Soulfire® Method says, “Overcoming self-sabotage like everything requires planning and execution for success.” Catch the complete article in this month’s issue of EmpiHER®, hits the digital and real-world newsstands on Friday, November 9th at 10 am est. (https://www.empiher.media/ )
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/why-self-sabotage-stops-an-entrepreneurs-success-more-than-their-competition.html.