Thailand, Bangkok – 07-24-2019 (PRDistribution.com) — Former Thai Minister – Mr. Abhisit said: “Thailand supports & accompanies LINA NETWORK Corporation in developing a 4.0 technology platform to promote economic development”
Mr. Thien – The CEO of LINA NETWORK together with Mr. Abhisit – The Former Thai Minister
Recently, LINA NETWORK Corporation had conducted meetings with major manufacturing enterprises in Thailand, such as: AIM Thai; Nichirei (Japan); Hi Chef (Thailand) on transferring the management process of Lina Supply Chain application and deploying the application.
After many days of meeting and demonstrating, all the enterprises express high interest in Lina Supply Chain application and understand that Lina’s application plays an essential role in standardizing the production process, improving product quality and distributing the products to consumers more effectively.
The meeting at the Democratic Party’s main office.
Accordingly, the Chairman of LINA NETWORK – Mr. Vu Truong Ca also had a private meeting with the former Thai Prime Minister at the Democratic Party’s main office.
In the conversation on the general situation during more than one year of working with Thai enterprises, Mr. Vu Truong Ca highly appreciated the operational capacity of the manufacturing enterprises in Thailand.
In addition, the Chairman of LINA NETWORK also added: “Thai manufacturing enterprises are very open in cooperating and are willing to update new technologies to boost production capacity and improve. commercial competitiveness to ensure the quality of goods in both domestic and foreign markets ”
The former Thai Prime Minister – Mr. Abhisit is very happy when the enterprises of the two sides have successfully established deep cooperation and long-term development strategy to help one another in applying technology 4.0 to boost the productivity as well as the quality of the products.
Mr. Ca – The Chairman of LINA NETWORK in the private meeting with Mr. Abhisit – The Former Thai Minister
Mr. Abhisit looks forward to cooperating and supporting the future LINA NETWORK Corporation, especially in the key areas to promote the development of 4.0 technology in Thailand such as:
- Ensure the technology 4.0 will be widely applied in Thailand, especially the application of Blockchain Supply Chain Management System to the Agriculture – Forestry – Fishery production enterprises to increase competitiveness in the international market, improve the value of goods produced.
- Invest in educating and promoting the development of human resources in the field of Blockchain 4.0 by establishing the Top Global Universities Alliance in September 2019
- Deploying 4.0 technology applications developed by LINA NETWORK to many countries, especially e-Government 4.0 application through the e-Government Alliance event in October 2019 in Israel
- Support LINA NETWORK in international market by attracting foreign investment for the technology platform to promote rapid economic and social development at the 300th anniversary of the Rothschild Family in 11/2019 in the UK (United Kingdom)
- In addition, the Chairman of LINA NETWORK also introduced a new plan to promote the development of ASB GUARANTEE Platform with Mr. Abhisit.
- Optimize the “Insurance” model in protecting financial investors worldwide, especially investors of the LINA NETWORK project. Develop advanced mechanism for users to expand the Tradesys market worldwide.
With all these efforts and achievements, this is not hard to aware that LINA token is raising strongly those days. Specially, we can see the “upward” trendline of the LINA token price chart as below.
Let’s follow LINA Network and get more great news from this potential Blockchain project.
LINA Network is a subsidiary of Smart Link Swiss (A multinational corporation headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland) that specializes in Blockchain, AI, and Big Data. LINA Network aims to serve to 10,000 corporations in 2028. According to LINA, they have cooperated with more than 8 companies in Thailand (e.g. S.A.P Siam Food International, AIM THAI Group, Lawola Thai Herb Tech) in building blockchain-based supply chains and more than 30 companies across Asia in FinTech. The LINA Network ecosystem comprises Review, Supply Chain, healthcare, and Identity.
Follow our social channels:
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/former-thai-minister-strongly-supports-lina-networks-blockchain-application-in-supply-chain.html.